Do you have questions about the Suffolk County District Court?
This court is located at 400 Carleton Avenue, Central Islip, New York.
We can help you with your case at this court.
Here is a list of just some of the kinds of questions we can help answer:
- When and where are arraignments held?
- When is my next court date?
- Can I get a new court date by phone?
- I really cannot get to court on my court date. What can I do?
- How do I find a treatment provider to get screened or assessed for alcohol and drug abuse or dependence?
- How can I vacate a warrant?
- Can I view a Court Calendar online?
- What are my rights as a crime victim or witness?
- How can I post bail?
- How do I get bail money back?
- How can I make payment of a fine?
- Can I get additional time to pay a fine?
- What happens if I do not pay the fine or fees?
- How do I get an official record of what happened to my court case?
- How can I get a Criminal History Report?
- How do I schedule a video conference with a defendant in jail?
- How can I waive the production of my client from the jail?